Celebrity Cruises has announced a new approach to cruising called Always Included: Starting Tuesday, Nov. 17, every Celebrity Cruises vacation will include WiFi, drinks and tips.
Always Included will become the new standard rate for the experience offered on Celebrity’s ships and includes:
- Unlimited Drinks – Classic cocktails, wines by the glass, beer, sodas, specialty coffees and teas, juices and bottled water
- Unlimited WiFi – Free, always-on connection to social media, email and the we
- Daily Gratuities – Tips are taken care of
For guests who want even more luxurious simplicity, Celebrity is offering the option to upgrade to one of two packages:
- ELEVATE includes unlimited premium drinks and adds shore excursions up to $200 per person
- INDULGE includes everything in the ELEVATE package and adds to it with unlimited streaming WiFi and up to $400 per person in onboard credit
“After this challenging year, ease and peace of mind have become even more invaluable commodities,” said Peter Giorgi, vice president and chief marketing officer of Celebrity Cruises, in a press release statement. “People want to spend more time being inspired, not getting lost in a myriad of booking options. Our new ‘Always Included’ approach makes the purchase process simple and incredible – one decision and the wonder of a Celebrity cruise awaits.”
All guests in The Retreat—Celebrity’s all-suite accommodations and all-exclusive experiences including a private restaurant, lounge and sundeck, and a dedicated team of butlers and concierge staff—will receive the same amenities as the INDULGE package at no additional charge.
Always Included is available for all new bookings on any of Celebrity’s cruise offerings, excluding Galapagos vacations. As part of its new approach, Celebrity has also re-invented its loyalty program to offer Captain’s Club members new perks and special onboard experiences.
Travel advisors can learn more about Always Included on Celebrity’s ships by visiting thecelebritycommitment.com.