Vicky Garcia, COO and co-owner of Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has seven tips for travel advisors who want to sell more luxury cruises.
- Position yourself as an exclusive concierge and let clients know that no request is too big or too complicated.
- During their trip, show your client that you are always thinking of them with personal touches or even just a note.
- Share your own experiences via social media, newsletters, and blogs to showcase your breadth of travel experience and knowledge and engage prospective clients.
- Take cruise certifications and luxury training provided by suppliers and experience the products so you are an expert and know the difference between the lines and stay updated with the latest news.
- Offer to bundle VIP Airport Services to meet guests at the plane and zip them through immigration and customs to private transfers.
- Suggest pre- and post-cruise experiences to create a uniquely customized, memorable experience.
- Stay top of mind by regularly reaching out to your clients.
For more information on cruises, click here.