Over 160 years of history and Polish heritage will come to life with the spring 2018 reopening of the landmark hotel Raffles Europejski Warsaw.
Originally built in 1857, the Raffles Europejski Warsaw will reopen after undergoing extensive renovations that blend its 19th century origins with contemporary interiors. Located in the center of Warsaw, the hotel will showcase modern Polish art, provide the services of an art concierge, plus offer history and art tours. Guests of the 106-guestrooms and suites property will have access to the Raffles’ butler service.
As an added bonus, travelers who book their stay with a Virtuoso travel advisor will receive the following benefits at no additional cost:
- Upgrade at time of arrival (if available)
- Roundtrip private airport transfers in a BMW limousine
- In-room breakfast for two served daily
- Hotel credit valued at $100 per stay to use toward food and beverage or spa services
- Art and history tour of Warsaw by hotel historian
- Early check-in/late check-out (if available)