Le Blanc Spa Resorts is offering your clients new Blanc Benefits for guests staying three nights or more.
Blank Benefits are a collection of amenities and services guests can enjoy during their stay. With the assistance of their personal butler, guests choose experiences based on their tastes and preferences.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Treatments and services at world-class Blanc Spa
- Tee time at picturesque golf courses in Cancun and Los Cabos
- Destination experiences such as sunset catamaran sails, historic and archeological tours, horseback riding, snorkeling adventures and more.
- Beachside chef’s dinners for two
- Boutique purchases
- Salon services
- Private, full-service cabanas
In addition to these added perks, Le Blac guests at Cancun and Los Cabos also receive many standard amenities with their stay, including:
- A personal butler, whose services include unpacking, arranging spa appointments, tee times, and excursions, repacking for guests’ return home, and more.
- Stylish accommodations, featuring plush bedding and premium bath amenities
- Decadent international cuisine and pastries created by renowned executive chefs
- Certified Angus Beef on menus
- Moet et Chandon as house champagne, accompanied with dinner at every restaurant
- Unlimited hydrotherapy journeys at Blanc Spa
- And so much more
At Le Blanc Cancun, guests can now experience new dining options. The new restaurants include Bella, an homage to classic Italian flavors; Blanc offering modern Mexican cuisine, Lumiere, the resort’s signature French-fusion restaurant now featuring a new menu; Yama, a modern take on Japanese cuisine; and Pure, a healthy and delicious new dining option. For dessert they can check out, Glace, a traditional ice cream parlor, or K’akau, a coffee and sweets shop offering crepes, macaroons, petit fours and a chocolate journey to remember.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is now offering The Residence, located within Le Blanc Spa Resort, gives guests a private residence feel with the top-notch amenities and luxury accommodations. The Residence was not previously available to the public. This lavish beachfront, two-level residence measures 18,428.42 sq. ft. and can accommodate up to 12 adults comfortably. The Residence also includes a private fitness center, an eight-seat movie theater, a home office, and a living room connecting to an outdoor terrace, featuring panoramic views of the Sea of Cortez. The outdoor space has an incredible 1,400-sq.-ft. infinity pool, a sun deck with 360-degree sea views. The second floor includes a pool table and a private spa treatment room, where guests can enjoy a complimentary massage and facial. A private vehicle is also available for guests wanting to explore Los Cabos.
For more information, visit leblancsparesorts.com. Don’t miss, “4 Ways to ‘Embrace Your Nature’ at Paradisus Los Cabos.”