Journese, the luxury brand of Pleasant Holidays, has grown its Central America portfolio with the addition of Belize as its newest destination. The new product line includes five deluxe resorts on Ambergris Caye, a variety of activity options and excursions, as well as private air and ground transportation options.
To celebrate the launch of Journese Belize, the company is offering an agent incentive of 500 Bonus TRIP points for every booking made by Nov. 15, 2014 for travel Jan. 5 to Dec. 31, 2015. TRIP is Pleasant Holidays’ Travel Reward Incentive Program where, in addition to regular commissions, agents earn points redeemable for personal travel. In addition, the travel advisor with the most room nights booked will receive a 4-night stay at Las Terrazas Resort & Residences in 2015.
“Belize offers a wealth of culture and adventure in the most incredible surroundings, and we are delighted to reward our travel advisor partners so they can share this enticing destination with their traveling clients,” says Kimberly Daley, senior v.p. of sales strategy.
The five vetted properties range from secluded beachfront villas, luxury condominiums and boutique resorts to elegant residences and a private island retreat. Hotel members with Journese (rated pp dbl) include:
- Belize Cove Estates: This property offers six luxury 3-bedroom rentals.Special package: Five nights in a 1-bedroom seaview villa, half-day Altun Ha Maya temples excursions, a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro and private airport transfer; valid Feb. 11-March 31 with rates starting at $1,977.
- El Secreto: Exquisite property offering 13 exclusive thatch-roof villas. Special package: Five nights in an oceanfront villa, a half-day snuba excursion, a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro and private airport transfers; valid Jan. 3- Dec. 15 with rates starting at $2,654.
- Grand Caribe Belize: This property offers 80 condos, individually owned, and uniquely furnished. Special package: Five nights in 1-bedroom seaview room, a Belize Zoo and cave tubing full-day adventure with transportation, a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro and private airport transfers; valid Jan. 3-Dec. 15 with rates starting at $2,052.
- Las Terrazas Resort & Residences: Offering guests 2-story residences with various bedrooms. Special package: Five nights in a 1-bedroom resort-view residence, Marine Reserve and Shark Ray SnorkelExcursion with transportation; a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro and private airport transfers; valid Jan. 3- Dec. 15 with rates starting at $1,813.
- Victoria House: Offering a variety of accommodations, including individual palapa casitas, plantation-style rooms, private houses, suites and villas. Special package: Five nights in a Casita room, Xunantunich Maya and Belize Zoo full-day adventure with transportation; a water taxi from Belize City to San Pedro and private airport transfers; valid Jan. 3- Dec. 15 with rates starting at $1,694.
Journese Belize vacations feature nonstop flights on American Airlines/US Airways from Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth and Miami; on Delta Air Lines from Atlanta and Los Angeles; and on United from Chicago and Houston.
In tandem with the launch of Journese Belize, Pleasant Holidays has released its new Central America sales brochure for 2015-2016, covering information on all 56 hotels and resorts, which are part of its Central America portfolio, including all-inclusive and adults-only options. The 24-page booklet also features the company’s four guided vacations options in Costa Rica and Panama, featuring guaranteed departures every other Saturday.
For more information on Journese’s exclusive four- and five-star portfolio, contact a Destination Specialist at (800) 442-9244 or visit journese.com. Contact Pleasant Holidays at (800) 448-3333 or visit pleasantagent.com.