The resort offers various wedding pacakages including the Complimentary Wedding, the Traditional Wedding, the Wedding in Paradise and the Warwick Wow packages.
The Complimentary Wedding Package is available to couples who book a minimum 5-night stay in a Harbour Deluxe Balcony, Harbour Premium Balcony or Harbour front One-Bedroom Suite. The included ceremony is available Monday to Saturday (additional fee of $275 for ceremony performed on Sunday or holiday).
The package includes:
- Services of a wedding coordinator and staff witness (if necessary)
- Wedding officiant
- Roundtrip transfers to and from the Registrar General’s Office
- Bridal bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Recorded music for the ceremony
- Wedding site location
- In-room champagne and chocolate covered strawberries on wedding night
- 20 percent off spa services for the couple
- Special remembrance gift from the resort
- One-year anniversary stay gift certificate (one complimentary night on a 3-night minimum return stay)
Legal and administrative fees (notary service for affidavits and marriage license, certified marriage certificate, postage fees and marriage license application fee) are mandatory and are not included in the Complimentary Wedding Package.
The Traditional Wedding Package does not require a minimum night stay and can be added to the cost of hotel accommodations in any room category. The package starts from $788 and includes everything in the Complimentary Wedding Package plus the legal and administrative fees (notary service for affidavits and marriage license, certified marriage certificate, postage fees and marriage license application fee).
The Wedding in Paradise package is priced from $1,988 for up to 20 guests and includes everything in the Traditional Wedding Package plus the following:
- Decorated wedding belvedere or arch
- Classic ceremony chairs set-up for up to 20 people
- Photography services for 30 minutes with photos of the live ceremony and one couple’s portrait in the ceremony location
- Toasting to the bride and groom for up to 20 in-house guests
- Single-tier wedding cake for up to 20 guests
- Decorated room on wedding night with rose petals
The Warwick Wow wedding package is priced from $3,288 for up to 40 guests and combines the Traditional Wedding and Wedding in Paradise packages with the following:
- Steel pan soloist during the ceremony
- Classic ceremony chairs set for up to 40 people
- Toasting the bride and groom for up to 40 in-house guests
- Single-tier wedding cake for up to 40 guests
- One-hour standard cocktail/beverage package
Wedding package rates quoted are based on weddings that take place Monday through Saturday with additional fees for Sunday and holiday weddings. Couples must meet all requirements for obtaining a marriage license in The Bahamas in order to get married at the resort.
Weddings are subject to any guidelines imposed by the Bahamas government as part of any COVID-19 restrictions that may be implemented.
In addition, as part of the wedding packages, couples receive 20 percent off services at Amber Spa, an onsite, full-service spa and salon featuring a full range of holistic and rejuvenation services, including facials, massages, full-body treatments, and anti-aging treatments (prices vary by treatment).
The bridal party (including moms and dads) can make appointments at Amber Spa for hairstyles, make-up applications, and manicure and pedicure treatments and will also receive a 20 percent discount on their services.