AMResorts introduces CleanComplete Verification—a new 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program centered on guest safety and peace of mind during vacation. The CleanComplete Verification program further elevates the standards of quality and cleanliness at AMResorts’ 58 beachfront branded properties across Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica, and Panama.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented Cristal’s Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit protocol—and POSI-check is one of the latest solutions available both from Cristal and in the industry. All AMResorts branded properties also employ Cristal’s FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
“As the world reopens to a new normal and travelers begin to plan vacations once again, the health and safety of guests remains a top priority through these elevated efforts,” said Gonzalo del Peon, AMResorts’ president. “Guests should feel well-informed and reassured knowing that AMResorts branded properties have implemented best-in-class practices.”
Redefining the guest travel journey, the CleanComplete Verification program includes:
- Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Hygiene check-in stations with temperature check protocols in place upon arrival to resort, and increased sanitation procedures including use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer for those handling luggage and cleaning of the lobby with high-grade disinfectant every hour.
- Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification process to meet the highest hygiene cleaning for each guestroom, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
- Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
- Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
- Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and use increased hygiene techniques.
- See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
AMResorts has also created new staff positions, which are responsible for the oversight of health and sanitation measures. Regular wellness training is provided to all personnel to ensure they take the correct steps for their own health as well as the safety of guests.
For more information on the CleanComplete Verification program, visit here.