Grenada has rolled out an array of new fall, winter and holiday getaway packages.
Grenada’s natural topography is complemented by a selection of luxury boutique hotels and villas, cuisine infused with exotic local spices, 40 white sandy beaches including the world-famous Grand Anse Beach and15 waterfalls. In addition, travelers can explore six chocolate factories, three rum distilleries and more than 30 dive sites, including the largest shipwreck in the Caribbean, the ‘Bianca C’ and the World’s First Underwater Sculpture Park.
Below is a roundup of the hotels offering holiday and winter packages for travelers:
- Silversands Grenada is offering a special Time to Fall For Grenada package with 25 percent off stays through Dec. 17, 2021 with breakfast for two included. The resort is also offering a 25 percent off discount on room and breakfast for Winter Early Birds who book by Dec. 17, 2021 for travel between Jan. 8-April 30, 2022. For both the Time to Fall for Grenada and Winter Early Birds special, to confirm reservations, a 3-night deposit is required, along with the full payment due 14 days before arriving. Travelers cannot combine other offers, and there is no cancellation fee up to 14 days before arrival. A 10 percent VAT and 10 percent service charge may apply.
- Mount Cinnamon Resort, featuring 37 villas and suites, is offering a Yoga Spice Package, which includes a 5-night stay in an Ocean View Cinnamon Suite, daily breakfast, daily yoga classes, a signature massage at the Cinnamon Spa, a Spice School cooking class, complimentary WiFi and access to watersports, tennis and fitness facilities, and Mount Cinnamon’s beach club. Valid for travel until Dec. 20, 2021 with rates starting at $2,100.00 including taxes. Prices are based on double occupancy.
- Mount Hartman Bay Estate Private Resort is offering a winter special with a free upgrade to all inclusive.This includes all meals, all beverages, use of boats, yoga, and water aerobics. Travelers must book a stay between Oct. 1, 2021 to May 31, 2022. The minimum stay is four nights, or 10 nights if it is over Easter. Guests can book now with a 25 percent deposit fee.
- Laluna Boutique Hotel and Villas is offering a 7-night Honeymoon Package, which includes a cottage suite with private pool and veranda, daily yoga/meditation sessions, Balinese couples massage, an additional spa treatment for each, candle lit dinner at the beach, bottle of Prosecco, daily a-la-carte breakfast and dinner not including beverages, a walk in the rainforest with waterfall swim, a $1,000.00 resort credit, along with an upgrade to a Deluxe Cottage for $95 a night. Rates begin at $5,417.00 (may vary on the season). An additional 20 percent tax and service fee may apply.
Calabash Grenada is offering its 2022 Two Centre Packages, with a winter stay featuring a trip to both Grenada and Barbados. Guests who book a 7-night minimum stay between Jan. 5-April 5, 2022, at Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel, Grenada and Cobblers Cove, Barbados will get complimentary inter-island air transfers for two travelers.
- 473 Grenada Boutique Resort is offering a 20 percent discount on all villas or 30 percent on the 3-bedroom deluxe with the promo code WINTERSUN22. When booking directly, guests will receive a complimentary villa upgrade, complimentary watersports such as paddle boarding, kayaking, and snorkeling, free room service delivery, best rates guaranteed, complimentary laundry services, local partners discounts, complimentary resort & villas WiFi, early check-in and late-check out option, and free car parking.
True Blue Bay Resort is offering guests 30 percent off their stay at the eco-friendly resort when booking directly on their website. Use promotion code 30OFF when traveling now until Dec. 15, 2022.
- The Blue Star Apartments & Hotel is offering a 25 percent off discount on a week + stay to all vaccinated travelers who book a direct stay by Dec. 15th. Bookings for nonvaccinated travelers will include 10 percent off. Guests must travel Nov. 1, 2021-Jan. 15, 2022.
- When booking direct at Petite Anse Hotel, you’ll receive 10 percent off your client’s stay. This special only applies to new bookings.
Pure Safe Travel
All persons entering Grenada either by air or sea must be fully vaccinated with a WHO-approved vaccination and present a negative PCR test result, taken within three days of arrival. Exemptions to fully vaccinated status include citizens, residents, persons under 13, diplomats and airline crew on layover. A “Pure Safe Travel Authorization Certificate” is needed by each traveler, including children, arriving in Grenada. Fully vaccinated travelers are only required to quarantine until clearance is received from Health Officials within 48 hours, pending a negative PCR test on entry.
For more, visit puregrenada.com and for more information on travel mandates, visit: puregrenada.com/travel-advisory.
For more updated on Caribbean travel, click here.