Pleasant Holidays announced the expansion of their vacation rental lodging options in destinations spanning the globe. In addition to townhomes, cottages, apartments and private homes, alternative lodging options include resort condominiums, villas and suites, many with fully equipped kitchens, in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii, Japan and throughout the United States.
“Ideal for families and small groups of friends looking for the comforts and privacy of home away from home, our commissionable vacation rentals portfolio includes amenities such as gourmet kitchens, housekeeping and butler service, resort facilities, onsite dining and more,” said Jack E. Richards, president and CEO. “In particular, we’ve expanded our domestic vacation rental options across the United States, including in Hawaii, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Ft. Myers Beach, Orlando, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Branson and more with a selection of spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom villas and suites for those seeking to stay closer to home during this time.”
Top 5 Reasons Travel Advisors Should Book Vacation Rentals with Pleasant Holidays:
- Higher Income: Travel advisors earn full commission on traveled vacation rental sales plus receive points redeemable for personal travel on every booking with TRIP, Pleasant Holidays’ Travel Reward Incentive Program. In addition, commission protection is included with purchase of all Pleasant Holidays travel protection plans to help travel advisors keep what they have earned.
- Peace of Mind: Pleasant Holidays offers Cancel-for-Any-Reason travel protection coverage options beginning at just $99 pp that include coverage for cancellations due to unexpected world events like the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition, their vacation rentals portfolio includes hundreds of vetted lodging options and travel suppliers with enhanced Health & Safety protocols. Pleasant Holidays is also an active member of USTOA and participates in its $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program.
- Service: As the merchant of record, Pleasant Holidays’ in-house, U.S.-based Customer Service team assists with any changes or cancellations needed for vacation rental bookings.
- Convenience: Travel advisors can book everything needed for a complete vacation online or via the call center, including flights on all major airlines, car rental or airport transfers, travel protection coverage, commissionable activities, and lodging options that combine the privacy and seclusion of a spacious suite or villa with the amenities of a luxury resort.
- Lower Upfront Costs: Property damage waiver or damage deposit is not required with Pleasant Holidays’ vacation rental bookings.
For more information, visit the Vacation Rentals tab on PleasantAgent.com.