The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa has opened, bringing a new level of family-friendly luxury to central Florida. Just a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport and on the doorsteps of Walt Disney World, the expansive 516-room property has been designed to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation. Features include the Spa by JW and a rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of theme park firework displays.
“The new JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa offers an unmatched experience for all our guests, giving them a modern, luxurious, and wellness-focused escape,” said Mitzi Gaskins, global brand leader, JW Marriott, in a statement. “Congratulations to the entire team at the resort, together, they’ve created something special that we can’t wait to share with all of our future guests.”
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa will implement new company-wide guidelines required by the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council. Enhanced health and safety standards include:
- The resort has designated an On-Property Cleanliness Champion and updated training and protocols for all associates;
- Additions to the cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the property;
- All associates will wear a face covering as a part of their uniform;
- Modifications to associate-guest protocols developed to be consistent with recommended social distancing guidelines and should abide by local regulations.
The Family by JW signature brand program and the resort’s specialty Family Suites will give families the ability to spend time together and engage in fun, active and creative experiences, including:
- The resort’s Family Suites, a brand first, offer views of the nightly theme park firework displays, as well as access to the resort’s convenient daily shuttle services to the Disney Theme Parks. Featuring lofted beds for an array of sleeping arrangements, spa-like bathrooms, and larger living areas, the new Family Suites are designed specially to make stays more comfortable and convenient for multi-generational families.
- The sixth-floor Kids Conservatory includes an array of games and crafts.
- The centerpiece of the Activity Garden is the Mount Chelonia rock-climbing wall, a nine-hole, mini-golf course, and an open lawn to play giant chess, and other games.
Other highlights include the resort’s 10,000-square-foot Spa by JW featuring 10 treatment rooms and express pods.
The resort’s culinary program includes private dining and chef’s table experiences at the signature Sear + Sea steakhouse, illume Rooftop lounge’s Japanese-inspired menu that features sushi, eclectic seafood dishes, and Asian tapas, along with hand-crafted cocktails and views of the nightly firework displays, UnReserved, a European-inspired, food-hall style restaurant offering all-day dining, the poolside Palm Cover and grab-and-go at the JW Market.