Iberostar Group has launched StarAgents in Canada, the hotel chain’s exclusive rewards program for travel advisors who can track and redeem points for vacations to Iberostar properties in select destinations worldwide with this loyalty program.
To mark its arrival into Canada, the company has created a special promotion. New members registering before July 7, 2020, can earn 1,000 points just for signing up and also three times the points for new bookings to Mexico, Dominican Republic and Jamaica.
Through the StarAgents program, Iberostar wants to reward its travel agent partners for all their support and loyalty. They can:
- Earn points for bookings created through tour operators or Iberostarpro.com
- Check point balances and pending points
- Claim missing points for past and future bookings
- Enjoy the flexibility to transfer points between agents
- Discover exclusive offers and promotions
- Redeem points for stays at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts worldwide in select destinations
Iberostar Group is a family-owned Spanish multinational company with a portfolio of more than 120 four- and five-star hotels in 19 countries worldwide.