Princess Cruises announced today a maiden season for Diamond Princess, sailing to South America and Antarctica in fall 2021 and spring 2022, replacing Sapphire Princess on the same deployment from December through March.
The itineraries in the maiden season include:
- December 1, 2021—Andes & South America
- December 1, 2021—Antarctica, Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure
- December 19, 2021—Antarctica & Cape Horn
- January 4 and 20, 2022—Antarctica & Cape Horn
- February 5, 19 and March 5, 2022—Cape Horn & Strait of Magellan
- March 5, 2022—Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure
- March 19, 2022—Andes & South America
In addition, Diamond Princess will sail on two new Pacific Crossings to and from Asia in fall 2021 and spring 2022 and sail the North Pacific Ocean with either Southeast Asia and Hawaii or Hawaii and Japan. These sailings are between Los Angeles and either Singapore or Yokohama (Tokyo).
As a result of this change, three Sapphire Princess Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez cruises and three Hawaiian Islands cruises in fall 2021 and spring 2022 will be cancelled.
Princess Cruises is currently enhancing their health and safety protocols with input from global health leaders in light of COVID-19 and assessing how they may impact future itinerary offerings. The line’s actual offerings may vary from what is displayed in marketing materials. Stay updated on current Travel Advisories and Health & Safety protocols.
For more information, visit princess.com.