Las Vegas’ neon lights are back on as the city reopens to visitors in time for summer vacations. After months of quarantining, hop-on jet service, JSX is looking to make traveling worry- and hassle-free for Vegas–goers through their new Escape Travel Package with JSX Wynn Las Vegas, which includes roundtrip airfare, luxury hotel accommodation, and a $50 dining credit at select Wynn restaurants starting at $216pp and available for booking now through July 31, 2020.
“We’re truly excited to kick off the summer with Wynn Las Vegas, a brand synonymous with elevated hospitality that shares our commitment to providing joyful experiences for customers,” says JSX CEO, Alex Wilcox in a press statement. “Many are eager to dip their toes back into traveling this summer as restrictions ease and cities reopen, but will likely opt for short distance, short duration getaways over far-flung journeys as they regain confidence. With the new Escape Travel Package we’ve taken the guesswork out of the equation and handled all of the travel logistics and planning so you can fly, stay, play, and enjoy Vegas.”
JSX Escape Travel Package
This package is inclusive of roundtrip airfare, a complimentary room upgrade from a Wynn Resort King to a Wynn Tower Suite King, and a $50 dining credit to select Wynn Las Vegas restaurants, while providing a full refund up to 24 hours before departure, so travelers can book with confidence. Flights are available from Burbank (BUR), Orange County (SNA), Oakland (OAK), and Phoenix (PHX). To book, visit jsx.com/wynn or call Wynn at 702-770-2223 and use offer code JSXPKG.
“We are so pleased to be welcoming guests back to Wynn, where we have reopened with a complete collection of amenities that offer the full Las Vegas experience,” said Marilyn Spiegel, president of Wynn Las Vegas. “JSX makes travel planning simple so guests can focus on enjoying a fun and relaxing getaway.”
With JSX, your “Escape” experience begins with arriving just 20 minutes before departure at a private terminal and boarding a 30-seat jet with ample legroom and free drinks and snacks, including cocktails. Every customer is permitted two free bags and the newly launched JSX mobile app provides a contact-less check-in experience. To protect the well-being of customers and crewmembers, JSX has gone to great lengths to ensure safe, secure and simple travel in the air and on the ground.
Below are guidelines the company rolled out as part of its ‘JSX Simpli-Fly’ program:
- First public U.S. air carrier to implement SafePointe TSS (Temperature Screening System), a real-time A.I.-enabled thermal screening system that accurately detects elevated body temperatures without the customer stopping to look at a camera or device
- Increased aircraft and lounge sterilization throughout the day
- 2×1 seating configuration with a minimum of 36-inch pitch and no middle seats or overhead bins
- Advanced air circulation system with newly installed HEPA filters on every plane
- Seamless check-in to boarding procedures that take no more than 20 minutes, minimizing dwell time
- No shared TSA plastic bins or removing shoes
- Fast deplaning and limited bag handling, with bags delivered moments after arrival
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight—no credit card exchanges needed